- Lucky 7? What the IRS Increase in the Standard Deduction and Other Tax Thresholds Means for Those Who are Self-Employed
- It’s the Final Countdown for Extended Freelance Tax Returns Don’t Miss It the October 17 Deadline!
- Serious About Scaling with Crypto? The New Infrastructure Bill Shows the IRS is Serious About It, Too.
- Looking for Year-End Deductions to Reduce Your 2021 Freelance Taxes? The 2021 Charitable Gift Deduction May Help—Even If You Don’t Itemize!
- Is Your Freelance Business Using the Employee Retention Credit? The New Infrastructure Bill May Cut the Benefits Early
No comments to show.