Enjoy peace of mind working with our dedicated team of financial experts.
Specialized financial expertise for freelancers and the self-employed.
You deserve expert advice and exceptional service—we deliver.
Fear not foreign taxes! Let the MEDOWS CPA team help.
You deserve the MEDOWS CPA difference: extensive expertise and world-class service.
Helping clients navigate tax and financial issues with ease.
Expert guidance and quality services to help you reach your business goals.
- Texas LLC tax filings are due.
- Delaware Annual Corporate Registration is due.
- Second quarter 2017 estimated tax payments are due.
- Personal and Single Member LLC Income tax returns for US Citizens and Residents Aliens living outside the United States are due.
- New York State Sales Tax Returns for Quarterly Filers for March 1, 2017 - May 31, 2017 are due.
- Nevada Commerce Tax is due.
- Third quarter 2017 estimated tax payments are due.
- S-corporation Tax Returns on extension are due.
- Multi-Member LLC + Partnership Tax Returns on extension are due.
- New York State Sales Tax Returns for Quarterly Filers for June 1, 2017 - August 31, 2017 are due.
- C-corporation Tax Returns on extension are due.
- Personal and Single Member LLC Income tax returns on extension are due.
- Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) on extension are due.
- New York State Sales Tax Returns for Quarterly Filers for September 1, 2017 - November 30, 2017 are due by December 20, 2017.
Individual tax returns are due by April 18, 2017.
MEDOWS CPA, PLLC is the NYC CPA (Certified Public Accountant) firm of choice for high net worth individuals, small businesses, self employed and freelancers within several specialized industries. We offer more than just financial statements and reports to our clients. Our CPAs for small businesses in NYC work in collaboration with you to ensure that you understand your situation and have all the information required to make sound business decisions and remain on a healthy financial path.
Providing quality, up-to-date tax return preparation and planning.
Let us communicate with the Internal Revenue Service on your behalf.
Offering clients a full line of accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services.
Coaching you to successfully start your business or bring one to a close.