At MEDOWS CPA, PLLC our Manhattan CPAs for small businesses and the self-employed can help you and your business with your Sales Tax Returns. We can assist you with:

  • Registering to Collect Sales Tax
  • Advising if a Particular Good or Service is Subject to Sales Tax and the Applicable Rate
  • Preparing Sales Tax Returns
  • Preparing Old Sales Tax Returns
  • Terminating Your Authority to Collect Sales Tax
  • Representing You before Sales Tax Authorities for a Sales Tax Audit

The collection of sales tax is very technical and in most states the individual officer of an entity has personal liability for the proper collection and reporting of sales tax returns and monies.

If you are in need of assistance with your sales tax returns please contact our office.